Piramal Pharma is Hiring for ITI – Attendant Operator (Chemical Plant) and has issued notification to accept Applications.Piramal Pharma Limited is the Contract Development and Manufacturing Organisation (CDMO) business division of Piramal Enterprises Limited, with operations in North America, Europe and Asia. A global leader in integrated solutions, it offers a comprehensive range of services across the drug life cycle from drug discovery services and development to commercial manufacturing of drug substances and drug products. With accreditations from regulatory bodies in the US, Europe & Japan, its development centres and manufacturing sites across the globe, committed to research and development programs.. Interested and eligible candidates required to fill application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the ITI – Attendant Operator (Chemical Plant) as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Piramal Pharma
- Location : Chennai ( Ernavur)
- Post Name: ITI – Attendant Operator (Chemical Plant)
- Qualification: Graduation
- Experience: 00-05+
- No of Vacancies: 30
- Details of Salary: 1,00,000 – 1,50,000 P.A.
- Closing date for online Application : Apply as soon as possible
- Mode of application : online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process ( Personal interview , Group discussion , etc…,)
Job Description/Skills Required:
- Raw material charging into reactors Material unloading from centrifuge Material loading to dryer/Material unloading from dryer Sifting of material Milling of material Packing of material Solvent drums unloading Solvent mother liquor unloading Hydrogen/Ammonia/Nitrogen cylinder movement
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.