Piramal Enterprises is Hiring for Senior Research Associate and has issued notification to accept Applications.Piramal Enterprises Limited is the Contract Development and Manufacturing Organisation (CDMO) business division of Piramal Enterprises Limited, with operations in North America, Europe and Asia. A global leader in integrated solutions, it offers a comprehensive range of services across the drug life cycle from drug discovery services and development to commercial manufacturing of drug substances and drug products. With accreditations from regulatory bodies in the US, Europe & Japan, its development centres and manufacturing sites across the globe, committed to research and development programs.. Interested and eligible candidates required to fill application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Senior Research Associate as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Piramal Enterprises
- Location : Ahmedabad Plot No:-19,PHARMEZ, Sarkhej-Bawala NH-8A Village Matoda Tal-Sanand Ahmedabad 38221
- Post Name: Senior Research Associate
- Qualification: M.Pharm in Pharmaceutics
- No of Vacancies: NA
- Details of Salary:NA
- Closing date for online Application : Apply as soon as possible
- Mode of application : online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process ( Personal interview , Group discussion , etc…,)
Job Description/Skills Required:
- Literature and patent evaluation
- Defining product development strategy
- Formulation development, optimization, scale-up and technology transfer of generic and new chemical entity projects.
- Formulation development by QbD principles to ensure the quality, efficacy and safety of product
- Preparation and/or review of technical documents like product development reports, batch records.
- Ensuring good documentation practices in laboratory notebooks and batch records.
- Communication with cross-functional teams and clients via email and planned meetings
- Extending cooperation to support team for smooth functioning of project
- Ensuring completion of project within agreed timelines.
- Ensuring the use of personal protective equipment wherever required during batch execution
- Overview the calibration and equipment maintenance activity in laboratory
- Follow GxP (GMP, GDP etc.) for all processes and train the subordinates to follow the same
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.
Click here for notification and Apply