Piramal Released Job Openings On 07-12-2021.Piramal Enterprises Limited is the Contract Development and Manufacturing Organisation (CDMO) business division of Piramal Enterprises Limited, with operations in North America, Europe and Asia.
Piramal Recruiting B.Sc/ MSc. Chemistry/ BE Chemical/ Other science graduates with 04-9+ Years of Experience for Executive Direct Procurement (RM) Position.Complete Details for the Executive Direct Procurement (RM) as follows.
Important Details :
- Location : Mumbai (All Areas)
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 07-12-2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
Job Description/Skills Required
- Collaborate with site buyers to implement procurement strategies for raw materials and categories of spend
- Build and maintain long-term relationships with suppliers while maintaining supplier quality standards to ensure the Company’s quality requirements are met with each and every delivery. Lead evaluation of new suppliers and management of strategic key account (supplier) activities
- Coordinate on-going supplier management practices with internal customers to optimize financial and operational performance. Ensure high leverage in Supplier selection, approval, negotiations and performance management.
- Contribute to the cost saving targets and working capital improvement goals through effective supply management including source selection, pricing negotiations, contract implementation and compliance measurement
- Evolve sourcing and procurement processes based on category specific business or internal stakeholder requirements
- Ensure value add to internal customers with focus on achieving quick turnaround times and maintaining high quality standards
- Ensure targeted savings and drive metrics such as TAT. OTIF, CSI, systems and policy compliance
- Manage projects such as alternate vendor development for e-procurement, participate in regular cross-functional category team meetings as the strategic sourcing lead to make sourcing recommendations and highlights supply risks