Piramal Released Job Openings On 09/03/2022.Piramal Enterprises Limited is the Contract Development and Manufacturing Organisation (CDMO) business division of Piramal Enterprises Limited, with operations in North America, Europe and Asia.
Piramal Recruiting B.Sc/ M.Sc Chemistry Graduates with 08-12 Years of Experience for QA / QC Executive Position.Complete Details for the QA / QC Executive as follows.
Important Details :
- Location : Mumbai
- No of Vacancies:NA
- Details of Salary: ₹ 5,00,000 – 10,00,000 P.A.
- Opening date for online Application: 09/03/2022
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
Related Job: Quality Control Jobs For Freshers And Experience
Job Description/Skills Required
- Monitoring of product quality, in-process control and manufacturing environment.
- Ensure effective implementation of system and procedure as per cGMP in shop floor, Quality control, Stores and Engineering along with documentation.
- Verifying the SOP and procedural compliance on Shop floor
- Online review of the BMR/BECR on Shop floor to ensure contemporaneous.
- Verification of housekeeping records in shop floor and accessories management
- Verification of various logbooks for completeness and contemporaneous entries in manufacturing Quality Control, Stores
- Identify and report the potential area of contamination/ Cross contamination in the site
- To ensure data integrity compliances at site and while performing activities.
- Monitoring and ensured the material are stored as per defined storage condition and labelled appropriately
- Ensure the deviation and reported online
- Review of quality records in periodical basis.
- Issuance of BMR, BECR, Logbook and Labels as per requirement.
- Responsible for alarm review and trending as and when required.
- Training to employees, system practices and procedure to develop competency.
- Review of executed batch manufacturing, packaging documents & other quality documents.
- Handling of non-conformance.
- Ensure and approve of line clearance during product changes over.
- To ensure the EHS (Environment, Health and Safety) related activities to be completed on time and to support EHS activities as per requirement. To report near miss and incidences as observed as per EHS requirement.