Piramal is Hiring for Senior Research Associate and has issued notification to accept Applications. The Piramal Group is a diversified global business conglomerate, which has presence across various sectors such as healthcare, life sciences, drug discovery, healthcare information management, specialty glass packaging, financial services and real estate.Interested and eligible candidates required to fill application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Multiple Position as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Piramal
- Location :India-GUJARAT-Ahmedabad
- Post Name: Senior Research Associate
- Department: R & D
- Experience: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 09/02/2021
- Closing date for online Application : Apply as soon as possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process ( Personal interview , Group discussion , etc…,)
- To safely and effectively carry out routine synthetic organic chemistry techniques (recrystallizations, chromatography) with minimum supervision as per client requirement
- To conduct routine synthetic organic chemistry reactions with procedures supplied and discussed by supervisor
- To maintain a laboratory notebook with clear descriptions of the reaction scheme, stoichiometry, results and observations consistent with SOP
- To obtain and interpret simple NMR, IR, and mass spectra
- To purify and deliver compounds to the required level within stipulated time for submission for biological testing
- Has basic understanding of the reactivity and functional group compatibility of the chemical target, intermediates, and reagents employed
- Must have basic literature search skills
- Must be able to understand and honor QA and EHS standards in the laboratory environment
- Should able Contributes effectively to experimental write-ups for patents and internal reports and journal writing
- To Maintains awareness of and provide recommendations on laboratory tools and procedures as appropriate
- Consistently demonstrate High productivity in the preparation of analogs and must be able set up and work up multiple reactions simultaneously.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.