Pfizer is Hiring For Officer and has issued notification to accept Applications.Pfizer careers are like no other. In our culture of individual ownership, we believe in our ability to improve future healthcare, and potential to transform millions of lives..Application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Multiple Position as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Pfizer
- Location :India – Vizag
- Post Name: Officer
- Qualification: Diploma,Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience: 4 years
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 27/01/2021
- Closing date for online Application : Apply as soon as possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process ( Personal interview , Group discussion , etc…,)
Job Description/Skills Required:
- Manage own time, professional development and be accountable for own results.
- Prioritize own workflow and assist in prioritizing the workflow of less-experienced colleagues.
- Keep accurate records as needed for solution manufacture and prepare solutions as directed by work order.
- Recognize when processes, procedures, equipment, product, commodities, etc. are out of specifications.
- Check improper use or monitoring of equipment that may result in substantial downtime, equipment and material or product loss.
- Support supervisor to execute investigations, analyze process data and identify and implement process improvements.
- Prepare regular reports and metrics from Pfizer’s Learning Solution and Quality Tracking System to identify training needs and progress with the unit.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.