Pfizer Released Job Openings On 08/07/2022. Pfizer Inc. is an American multinational pharmaceutical corporation. Pfizer is one of the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies, and was ranked 64th on the 2020 Fortune 500 list of the largest U.S. corporations by total revenue, at $47.644 billion as of December 31, 2020 .
Pfizer Recruiting B. Pharm,B.Sc with 01+ years of experience For Virtual Healthcare Executive – Oncology Position.Complete Details for the Virtual Healthcare Executive – Oncology as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :India – Maharashtra
- No of Vacancies:NA
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application:08/07/2022
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
Job Description/Skills Required
The Virtual Health Representative will be a key intelligence point for customers and a central connection point to Pfizer for customers This colleague will virtually support HCP’s with a portfolio of Pfizer Medicines The Virtual Health Representative will be responsible for delivering an exceptional customer experience via an indivialised approach, tailored to the needs of the customer and will know the right internal Pfizer experts to connect customers to if necessary. This colleague will draw on healthcare knowledge and understanding of Pfizer’s resources and product portfolio, so that customers achieve the solutions they need.
• Driving identified customers to the new digital service and opening a world of trusted materials and support that can be tailored to their needs. The Pfizer Virtual Health Representative will support customers to get the best value from the new services, in conjunction with the field based Pfizer Health Representative team who are providing on the ground support to customers.
• Leading relationships with HCP’s across the Region – this will include Doctors, Nurses, Pharmacists etc.
• Has a thorough understanding of the environment and challenges of their key HCP’s and acts to come back to the business so we can find solutions to meet their needs in managing patients and identifying opportunities
• Ability to move between products to meet customer needs
• Responding to customers’ enquiries about the digital offering and supporting them to navigate and use the technology. And importantly, sharing learns so that Pfizer can continue to improve the offering
• Listening to customers’ needs and finding solutions by offering counsel and advice on products matched to patient needs, pointing them in the direction of further resources and information, and connecting them with internal Pfizer resource for further support.
• Seeking and developing awareness of external market conditions to drive exceptional customer support and insights; connecting customer discussions with external trends and internal developments within Pfizer.
• Establishing a strong working relationship with the field-based Pfizer Health Representative’s Team and KAM team and sharing insights from customers to make our digital service offering even better
• Meeting key customer experience targets and ensuring adherence to Compliance, Legal, Medical and Regulatory requirements