Indegene is hiring for Managing Editor.Indegene Inc. is a company offering research and development and management services to healthcare and pharmaceutical enterprises. It was founded in 1998 and is based in Bangalore, India. Indegene has offices in North America, Europe, China and India. Application form link provided at the end of post.
Vacancy Details :
- Company Name: Indegene
- Location : Bangalore/Bengaluru
- Post Name: Managing Editor
- Qualification: B.Sc in Any Specialization, B.Tech/B.E. in Bio-Chemistry/Bio-Technology, Biomedical, B.Pharma in Any Specialization, B.A in Any Specialization , M.Tech in Bio-Chemistry/Bio-Technology, Biomedical, Medical-MS/MD in Any Specialization, MDS, M.A in Any Specialization, M.Pharma in Any Specialization, MS/M.Sc(Science) in Any Specialization
- No of Vacancies: 15
- Details of Salary: Details not provide by recruiter
- Contact: NA
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process: Personal interview
Job Description/Skills Required :
- Editing of promotional material content global pharmaceutical clients by checking the language, grammar, spelling, punctuation, consistency of language (tense), and adherence to brand style/client guidelines for promotional materials
- Format documents based on journal/congress guidelines
- Ensure that the document adheres to specified style guides – AMA Manual of Style/brand style/Client Guidelines
- Consistently deliver a high-quality edit, exceeding client expectations every time
- Contribute to team initiatives like knowledge sharing exercises and documentation of resources
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.