Bioclinica is Hiring for Clinical Research Associate/Scientist and has issued notification to accept Applications.Bioclinica’s global team of life science experts serve more than 500 pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and device organizations – including the top 20 biopharmaceutical companies and leading CROs – through locations in North America, Europe, and Asia. Our employees proudly support groundbreaking clinical research across the world, helping our clients see more clearly, and giving patients hope for life-changing new therapies. Interested and eligible candidates required to fill application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Clinical Research Associate/Scientist as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Bioclinica
- Location : Mysore/Mysuru, Bangalore/Bengaluru
- Post Name: Clinical Research Associate/Scientist
- Qualification: Any Graduate
- Experience: 3 – 5 years
- No of Vacancies: 01
- Details of Salary: ₹ 4,00,000 – 8,00,000 P.A.
- Closing date for online Application : Apply as soon as possible
- Mode of application : online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process ( Personal interview , Group discussion , etc…,)
Job Description/Skills Required:
- Clinical data coding
- Generate and integrate data coding queries
- Conduct clinical coding review of coding performed by internal Data Management staff
- Create coding conventions
- Work with data management team and data management customers to assure that coding is performed per clinical coding guidelines, customer specific guidelines and internal SOPs
- Test data creation and UAT
- Validation and cleaning of the coded data
- Conduct data reconciliation
- Carry out all the coding related tasks throughout the Data Management lifecycle of the project with minimal assistance
- Being responsible for timely and quality delivery of clinical data.
- Acting as single point of contact (internal expert) for specific processing task(s) on a project.
- Other assigned responsibilities per business requirement.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.