Parexel Released Job Openings On 27-09-2021.PAREXEL International Corporation is a leading global biopharmaceutical services organization, providing a broad range of expertise-based contract research, consulting, medical communications, and technology solutions and services to the worldwide pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device industries.
Parexel Recruiting Educated to a degree level (Accounting, biological science, pharmacy or other health related discipline preferred) or relevant clinical or business equivalent with 2 to 4 years experience for Investigator Payment Specialist position.
Important Details :
- Location : Hyderabad
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 27/09/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
Job Description/Skills Required
- Collection of information from all teams/systems/tools wherever needed on a timely and proactive basis
- Compliance with the Investigator payment timelines as per the contractual terms
- Analysis and presentation of data in a required fashion to various stakeholders
- Act as a Channel between the Sites/Clinical research teams interacting with the sites and PLs Establish efficient / effective working relationships with other functional Leaders and across geographies and projects under the remit of the IPO.
- Perform payment reconciliations at mandated intervals.
- Complete analysis of budgeted versus actual spend for assigned projects and any other reporting needs as required. Review and discuss with project team.
- Develop and provide budgetary forecasts for project teams for investigator payments
- Develop and distribute consolidated monthly payments reports detailing the status of paid/unpaid sites in assigned study (s)
- Participate in client, and project team meetings
- Prepare, participate in and follow up on audits / inspections
- Participate in all required applicable trainings
- Point contact for all Investigator related queries on assigned studies