Paras Hospitals Released Job Openings On 18/12/2021.Paras Hospitals, Gurgaon is the 250 bedded flag ship hospital of Paras Healthcare. It is a state of the art multi super specialty hospital providing a complete spectrum of advanced medical and surgical interventions with a comprehensive mix of inpatient and outpatient services. Since its inception in 2006, Paras Hospitals has been moving forward with the vision to provide competitive, innovative and accessible medical care to its patients. The hospital offers around 55 super specialties under one roof and is supported by a team of doctors of international and national repute.
Paras Hospitals Recruiting B.Sc in Nursing Candidates with 3 – 8 years of Experience for Enrolled Nurse Position.Complete Details for the Enrolled Nurse as follows.
Important Details :
- Location : Gurgaon/Gurugram( C Block Sushant Lok Phase – I )
- No of Vacancies:10
- Details of Salary:NA
- Opening date for online Application: 18/12/2021
- Mode of application :Walk In
Time and Venue : 20th December – 29 December , 10.30 AM – 3.00 PMHR Department, Basement 1, Paras Hospitals, C-Block, Sushant Lok, Sector – 43, Gurugram Email: email@example.comContact – Amandeep Kaur ( 9289204666 )
Job Description/Skills Required
- Taking handover about the patient with all pre-operative check lists
- Ensure patient safety as per surgical safety checklist
- Check the consent and the part preparation.
- Inform the surgeon and anaesthetist.
- Confirm the patient and the surgery to be planned.
- Collecting the necessary equipment and stocks.
- Shifting the patient to the desired OT.
- Provide privacy for the patient.
- Connect the monitor.
- Tying the gown, opening the instruments, packs and other equipment for the scrub nurse.
- Assisting the surgeons during surgery as scrub nurse/ circulatory nurse
- Assisting with counts and records.
- Counting of mops and scrubs as required.
- Anticipating the needs of the team.
- Assisting with the counts and records before the end of the operation and confirm with the team.
- Preparing the wound dressing.
- Helping with the removal of drapes.
- Responsible for the preparation of the patient for shifting to the recovery room & giving endorsement to the recovery staff.
- Handover all the documents related to the patient to the recovery staff.
- Should be responsible for sending the specimens