Otsuka Pharmaceuticals Ltd Released Job Openings On 22/06/2022. Otsuka Pharmaceutical India Private Limited is a Joint Venture between Otsuka Pharmaceutical Factory, Inc., Japan and Mitsui & Co. Ltd., Japan, India, for Infusion Business in India and Emerging Markets..
Otsuka Pharmaceuticals Ltd Recruiting B.Sc,M.Sc,B.Pharm,M.Pharm,Diploma,B.Tech Candidates with 2-7 years of Experience for Production/ Packing / Plant Maintenance departments.Complete Details for the Production/ Packing / Plant Maintenance departments as follows.
Important Details :
- Location : Ahmedabad( Moraiya )
- No of Vacancies:NA
- Details of Salary: NA
- Opening date for online Application: 22/06/2022
- Mode of application :Online
- Time And Venue : 3rd July , 10.00 AM – 5.00 PM
Lemon Tree Hotel; Address: 3, RNT Marg, South Tukoganj, Indore, Madhya Pradesh-452001Contact – Team HR
Freshers & experience B.sc,M.sc,B.pharm,M.pharm,ITI,Diploma,D.Pharm,B.tech,M.tech,Any Graduate Jobs In QC, QA, Production, Engineering, R&D, Micro, Store ,Sales,Medical Coding All Departments In Multiple Locations
Job Description/Skills Required
1. Production (Parenteral/Injectable exposure only)
- To ensure the timely documentation of ongoing production and check the batch record on day-to-day basis.
- To carry out manufacturing process.
- To do and ensure implementation of Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) for production .
- To do and check in-process control parameters of production through designed documents, on daily basis.
- To do and ensure the cleanliness and environmental norms of various area like dispensing, compounding, filling, capping, including airlocks and if any deviation is found, get it corrected immediately and then start the further process.
- To do and ensure cleaning and disinfection of floor, ceiling, wall and equipments. To do ensure that only one material is dispensed at a time, to avoid any mix-ups.
- To monitor temperature / humidity of clean rooms, and if any deviation is found, inform the Engineering department.
- To do and ensure cleaning and disinfection of floor, ceiling, wall, pipeline, vessels and equipment as per frequency defined.
- To do and ensure cleanliness of airlocks after entry and exit of the workers.
2. Packing (Parenteral/Injectable exposure only)
- To check the availability of packing material with proper labels and status.
- To ensure the label, carton does not mix-up in any case.
- To ensure that the packing activity does not start without line clearance.
- To check, verify and destroy the rejection generated during packing and ensure recording of all such material.
- To maintain the machine in good condition by regular cleaning and lubrication.
- To ensure that the machine/s are started within time period & perform challenging test.
- To ensure follow up of Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) during entry / exit from bag packing area.
3. Plant Maintenance: (Parenteral/Injectable exposure preferred)
- Qualification: B.E./B.Tech./M.E. (Electrical/ Mechanical/Instrumentation)
- To prepare monthly Preventive Maintenance (PM) Schedule and communicate the same to concerned Section Manager.
- To do and verify spares received from supplier.
- To do and observe PM activity.
- Qualification: Diploma/ITI (Fitter/Electrical/ Welder)
- To operate and maintain Water System equipment.
- To maintain operation logbooks of water system equipment as per Standard Operating Procedures (SOP).
- To escort supplier / service provider personnel for maintenance.
- To follow safety precautions during maintenance.
Note: It is mandatory to follow the COVID-19 precaution, self-declaration, temperature monitoring and social distancing etc.
Please note that the above positions are for experienced candidates only.