Odisha Mining Corporation Limited (OMCL) Recruitment 2021.Odisha Mining Corporation Limited (OMCL) recruiting CA,ICWA,LLB,MBA for Manager, Medical Office and Various and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.
A Gold Category State PSU, Odisha Mining Corporation Limited was set up in 1956 as a joint venture between the Govt. of India and the Govt. of Odisha to harness the mineral wealth of the state. In 1961, the company became wholly owned by the Govt. of Odisha..Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Manager, Medical Office and Various as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Odisha Mining Corporation Limited (OMCL)
- Location :Orissa
- Post Name: Manager, Medical Office and Various
- Qualification: CA,ICWA,LLB,MBA
- No of Vacancies:15
- Details of Salary:Rs 67,700 to 2,08,700
- Opening date for online Application: 27/04/2021
- Closing date for online Application :15-05-2021
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :General Manager (P&A), Odisha Mining Corporation Ltd., OMC House, Bhubaneswar-751001.
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process:After screening of applications and all certificates sent by the candidates, suitable candidates will be interviewed.
- Contact Details:- NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Applications are invited from dynamic and hard working candidates for the recruitment of Manager, Medical Office and Various in Odisha Mining Corporation Limited(OMCL) on contract basis. Application form duly filled must be accompanied by copies of date of Birth proof, Mark Sheets of SSC/HSC and graduation as well as copy of Degree Certificate/provisional certificate, Caste Certificate & PH certificate (if applicable) and submit to the given address before 15-05-2021 .
How to Apply :
Submit completed applications before the due date of 15-05-2021 . Candidates should send their SC/ST/OBC/Disability Certificate (if applicable) issued by competent authority along with the form, in support of their claim. Applications received after last date will not be considered.Superscribing the cover “Application for the post of ____” Manager, Medical Office and Various