Novo Nordisk Released Job Openings On 21/06/2022. Novo Nordisk is a leading global healthcare company, founded in 1923 and headquartered in Denmark.Our purpose is to drive change to defeat diabetes and other serious chronic diseases such as obesity and rare blood and endocrine disorders. We do so by pioneering scientific breakthroughs, expanding access to our medicines, and working to prevent and ultimately cure disease.
Novo Nordisk hiring B.Sc in Chemistry,Medical-MS/MD in Psychology, MS/M.Sc(Science) in Chemistry Graduates with 00-02+ years of relevant experience for Associate statistical Monitor Position.Complete Details for the Associate statistical Monitor as follows.
Important Details :
- Location : Bangalore
- No of Vacancies:01
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 21/06/2022
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
Job Description/Skills Required
- The Associate Statistical Monitor is responsible for operating and maintaining the centralised Statistical Monitoring function in Global Development.
- The Statistical Monitoring function is one element of the Novo Nordisk compliance with Risk Based Monitoring.
- The Statistical Monitoring function is responsible for identifying clinical data patterns which could indicate irregularities, non-compliance with protocol specifications, or fraud not otherwise captured. Findings which may impact the data quality of the registration package for a new drug application and thus the approvability of new drug candidates.
- The Associate Statistical Monitor is responsible for communicating irregularities to relevant stakeholders including management.
Key Responsibilities/Main Job Tasks:
- Responsible for operating and maintaining the Statistical Monitoring function for the detection of unusual data patterns, systematic errors and potential lack of compliance or fraud across trials and projects in Global Development.
- Responsible for communicating findings to trial teams/project teams and management and contribute to the prevention of the occurrence of low quality or erroneous data and the correction of such data.
- Contribute in developing the competencies of structured Statistical Monitoring.
- Responsible for knowledge sharing, skill building and good collaboration with stakeholders and colleagues.