Novo Nordisk India is Hiring for CMC Regulatory Professional and has issued notification to accept Applications.We are a leading global healthcare company, founded in 1923 and headquartered in Denmark. Application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the CMC Regulatory Professional as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Novo Nordisk India
- Location :Bangalore
- Post Name: CMC Regulatory Professional
- Qualification: Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Pharmacy
- Experience: 6 years
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 10/02/2021
- Last date for online Application: 22 Feb 2021
- Closing date for online Application : Apply as soon as possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process ( Personal interview , Group discussion , etc…,)
- Contact: VBKE@novonordisk.com
Job Description/Skills Required:
You will be supporting the post-approval activities. Applying intelligence and developing regulatory strategies. Creating content plan and maintaining regulatory affairs submission plans in RA PLANiT.
You will be responsible for planning and conducting regulatory interactions with health authorities including preparation of meeting requests, meeting packages, rehearsal and taking minutes of formal meetings.
Addition to the above, you will be responsible for identifying and developing better practices and creating improvements in methods, processes and approaches related to regulatory documentation and strategies.
This position requires you to be highly self-motivated, proactive, organised and have excellent stakeholder management, communication skills. Ensure quality of submissions by complying to procedures and systems.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.