Novartis Released Job Openings On 16/06/2022.Novartis is a global healthcare company based in Switzerland that provides solutions to address the evolving needs of patients worldwide.Eligibility for the Executive/Senior Executive-Complaint Hub as follows.
Novartis Recruiting Science/Pharmacy Graduates with 05 years experience for Executive/Senior Executive-Complaint Hub Position.Complete Details for the Executive/Senior Executive-Complaint Hub as follows.
Important Details :
- Location : Mumbai
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 16/06/2022
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
Related Job : IQVIA Looking For FRESHERS
Job Description/Skills Required
- Responsible for the managing day to day process of Complaint management activities under NCQ complaint hub responsibility. Identification, reporting and escalation of critical complaint events followed by building the strong collaboration with NCQ sites to ensure customer service, compliance and efficiencies.
- Responsible for handling of technical market complaints and processing in e-QMS, by completing an initial assessment of the complaint. Initiating escalations (if required) and following-up with responsible country quality for supplementary data. Responsible for assigning complaint to respective manufacturing site/ESO.
- SPOC for stakeholders, e.g., investigation sites, NPS, MedInfo-Call Center if in place. Responsible for complaints QA closure in system (e-QMS) and for performing local reconciliations with stakeholders, e.g. NPS and MedInfo.
- Prepare the draft feedback letters and sharing it with CO QA to respond to the client. Responsible for complaint sample management received from India customer, including send-out to investigation site.
- Accountable for preparing Quality trends (for self-investigation) for local Country Organization (India) and support local CO team for driving Continuous improvement for processes and product quality performance. Ensure that a local Quality System and Standard Operating Procedures are in place for all GxP related activities and that compliance with cGMP is maintained through training and internal audits.
- Training of employees, reporting of Metrics and strategies that will continuously improve the processes and customer service/customer satisfaction levels, outline course of actions as a result. Any other responsibilities assigned by Manager NCQ and Country Quality head time to time.
- Responsible for managing and processing the disproportionate LOE signal cases received from Global Patient safety in e-QMS system.