Novartis Released Job Openings On 06-09-2021.Novartis is a global healthcare company based in Switzerland that provides solutions to address the evolving needs of patients worldwide. Eligibility for the Associate QC Specialisty as follows.
Novartis Recruiting Bachelor’s degree required, advanced degree in scientific /health or management discipline preferred Fluent English language capability required with 02+ Years of Experience for Associate QC Specialist Position.Complete Details for the Associate QC Specialist as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Hyderabad
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 06/09/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
Job Description/Skills Required
- To write and/or edit under guidance high quality clinical and safety documents such as non-registration Clinical Study Reports (CSR), Development Safety Update Reports (DSUR), Clinical Trial Registration Documents or Patient Narratives
- May act as documentation consultant in CTTs to ensure compliance of documentation to internal company standards and external regulatory guidelines.
- May act as liaison between CTTs and publishing teams to ensure timely delivery of final documents for publishing.
Provide independent source data verification of clinical or preclinical study reports and identify content inaccuracies, e.g.: a. Verify accuracy (100% review) of all factual statements within summary document text
- Verify numeric accuracy (100% review) of all data cited throughout text and hand derived in-text tables compared to post-text sources cited.
- Verify appropriateness of all internal/external citations noted within summary document. Develop and provide factual evidence to support all discrepant findings for review and approval by Submission Team or document authors.
Provide cross-divisional support through quality review of divisional specific documents such as CSRs, CERs, Tabular Listings, etc.