Novartis is Hiring For Specialist Quality Operations and has issued notification to accept Applications.Novartis is a global healthcare company based in Switzerland that provides solutions to address the evolving needs of patients worldwide. Eligibility for the Specialist Quality Operations as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Novartis
- Location :Hyderabad
- Post Name: Specialist Quality Operations
- Qualification: M.Pharm/ MBA / Engineering/equivalent from a reputed institute.
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 10/05/2021
- Closing date for online Application : Apply as soon as possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process ( Personal interview , Group discussion , etc…,)
Job Description/Skills Required:
• Perform and deliver Quality Operations services in support of product quality compliance and regulatory workflows. Hold accounts in workflow applications (like SAP, Dragon, SUBWAY, TEDI etc.) to ensure appropriate execution of service deliverables. Escalate service related GxP and non-GxP issues and ensure timely investigation and compliance with local and global operating procedures.
• Ensure compliance to the Novartis internal quality standards, relevant regulatory requirements, filed product quality standards and service level agreements. Support implementing service quality and process improvement projects, CAPA management within Quality Service Centers. Comply with all internal functional operating procedures like time tracking, KPI reporting, ticket management tools and other internal systems and processes. Assist the department on any other ad hoc administrative activities as per business requirements. Regularly communicate with customers and partners to collect feedbacks on support services, report deliverable.
• Responsible for the extraction and data compilation of analytical, manufacturing (including deviations, complaints, and change requests) and regulatory data (HA commitments, variations) in a predefined format.
• Responsible for collecting stability data and reports for product related evaluations. (e. g. compliance Investigations, divestitures, product transfers, validation. etc
• Communicate with CMO’s and/or manufacturing sites as required.
• Support maintenance of APR/PQR schedule. Interpretation and consolidation of the data. Review for accuracy and completeness. Archive the approved document.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.