Novartis is Hiring in Regulatory Affairs and has issued notification to accept Applications.Novartis is a global healthcare company based in Switzerland that provides solutions to address the evolving needs of patients worldwide. Eligibility for the Multiple Position as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Novartis
- Location :Mumbai
- Post Name: Manager, Regulatory Affairs
- Department: Regulatory Affairs
- Qualification: Academic degree in sciences (e.g., Chemistry, Pharmacy, Biochemistry, Biology)
- Experience: 3 to 5 years
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 24/01/2021
- Closing date for online Application : Apply as soon as possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process ( Personal interview , Group discussion , etc…,)
Job Description/Skills Required:
Hiring For Manager, Regulatory Affairs in Novartis!
• As a specialist, responsible for regulatory affairs excellence and compliance activities in an assigned unit/ portfolio -Actively participates in providing process excellence support to RA groups
• Key stakeholder and Point Of Contact(POC) for internal global audits as well as assigned external audits.
• Actively provides support to assigned region/cluster/country with internal audit and external inspection preparation and CAPA proposals as needed.
• Creates relevant remedial and improvement actions for Corrective Action Plans from Audits/Inspections
• Tracks, reports and follows-up on completion and implementation of relevant tasks to ensure closure of audit observations.
• Tracks and reports deviations/incidents in the appropriate systems together with RA groups
• Responsible for implementation of new processes, policies, metrics and appropriate training.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.