Novartis Released Job Openings On 20-11-2021.Novartis is a global healthcare company based in Switzerland that provides solutions to address the evolving needs of patients worldwide.Eligibility for the Clinical Research Associate as follows.
Novartis Recruiting Bachelor’s degree in any specialization. (Desirable) – Bachelor’s in Pharma/ Life Science candidates 1-2+ years experience for Clinical Research Associate Position.Complete Details for the Clinical Research Associate as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Hyderabad
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 20-11-2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
Job Description/Skills Required
• Monitors patient data and study-related information related to clinical study sites and clinical trial participation.
• Ensures the investigator adheres to research protocols, regulatory requirements and good clinical practices and provides input into data validation plan.
• Provides timely and accurate monitoring of patient data and study-related information from source documents, research records, and site visits where applicable.
• May monitor study sites and audit facility selection.
• Conducts site selection for potential sites to evaluate their capabilities for conducting a clinical trial
• Performs site Initiation Visit, ensures site personnel is fully trained on all trial related aspects
• Applies company policies and procedures to resolve a variety of issues
• Frequent internal company and external contacts.
• Represents organization on specific projects
• Contributes to some cost center goals and objectives
• Is the frontline liaison between Novartis and sites to ensure successful collaboration, site engagement and meeting Novartis expectation on milestone and deliveries
• Deliver customer satisfaction results for internal and external customers
• Delivery of Clinical Trials to quality standards and agreed timelines
• Adherence to Novartis policy and guidelines and external regulations