Neuland Laboratories Released Job Openings On 10/06/2022.Neuland Laboratories is a leading manufacturer of active pharmaceutical ingredients (APIs) and an end-to-end chemistry-related solutions provider for the pharmaceutical industry.
Neuland Laboratories Recruiting B.Sc Chemistry Graduates with 3– 4 Years of Experience for Production Shift Chemist Position.Complete Details for the Production Shift Chemist as follows.
Important Details :
- No of Vacancies:12
- Details of Salary:NA
- Opening date for online Application: 10/06/2022
- Mode of application :Walk In
- Time And Venue : 10th June – 19th June , 2.00 PM – 5.30 PM
Survey No. 10, Plot No. 3-72, IDA Gaddapotharam Village Jinnaram Mandal, Sangareddy Dist IDA, Gaddapotharam Rd, Telangana 502325Contact – S. Bharathi ( 08455671512 )
Job Description/Skills Required
- Reports to Shift Production Officer / Executive.
- Responsible for carrying out all the production activities pertaining to his section in the shift following the standard operating procedures and safety norms.
- Receiving batch manufacturing sheets / formats / records from QA department.
- Conducting the process operations and recording the process parameters progressively in BMS.
- Maintaining that the process equipment and surrounding areas are always clean and hygienic.
- Observing and reporting the need for calibrations.
- Records the data in the batch manufacturing sheets, formats and other related records properly.
- Handed over the production documents and records to the quality assurance department
- Responsible for maintaining discipline in the shift and also for keeping the production area in an orderly manner.
- Reporting any deviations / abnormalities in time to the shift production officers or executive.
- Co-ordinates with maintenance people in the shift for the smooth completion of routine and preventive maintenance jobs.
- Attending the training programs periodically to improve knowledge and working skills to the desired levels.
- To maintain discipline and follow the company rules and regulations.