Nestle India Released Job Openings On 14/04/2022.NESTLÉ’s relationship with India dates back to 1912, when it began trading as The NESTLÉ Anglo-Swiss Condensed Milk Company (Export) Limited, importing and selling finished products in the Indian market.Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Nestle India Recruitment 2022 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Nestle India Recruiting B.Pharma, B.Sc,B.Tech/B.E. in Bio-Chemistry/Bio-Technology, Biomedical, Chemical with 0 -5 years experience for Medical Representative (MR) position.Complete Details for the Medical Representative (MR) as follows.
Important Details :
- Location : Chennai, Mahabubnagar/Mahaboobnagar
- No of Vacancies:02
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application:14/04/2022
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply:At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
Job Description/Skills Required
- The ethical promotion of Nestl’s infant nutrition products in her territory by clearly communicating with Health Care Professionals (HCPs) about Nestles Infant Nutrition products, their features, advantages, benefits and their appropriate use, within the Code of Ethics of Nestles instructions and keeping in mind, mothers milk is best for Babies.
- Ensuring recommendation for the Nestle Nutrition product range within the scope of the Indian Code, detailing against homemade paps and bovine milk.
- Being a reliable source of information on infant nutrition and infant feeding practices.
- Ensuring quality execution in terms of detailing/ conducting scientific symposiums etc as per the company guidelines.
Who can apply:
- Candidates who are graduates with atleast 1 year of experience in nutrition or pharmaceutical industry
- Candidates with high level of integrity & honesty, hardworking, self-motivator and passionate about enhancing quality of life and contributing to healthier future • Being able to work effectively in a team
- Ability to build strong and sustainable relationships
- High Learning agility
- Trustworthy and be able to work independently within the company policy & guidelines