Nestle India Released Job Openings On 23/07/2022.NESTLÉ’s relationship with India dates back to 1912, when it began trading as The NESTLÉ Anglo-Swiss Condensed Milk Company (Export) Limited, importing and selling finished products in the Indian market.Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Nestle India Recruitment 2022 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Nestle India Recruiting B.Pharma,B.Sc,M.Pharma,M.Sc,B.Tech with 1 -5 years experience for Clinical Business Executive (similar To Medical Representative) position.Complete Details for the Clinical Business Executive (similar To Medical Representative) as follows.
Important Details :
- Location : Pune
- No of Vacancies:NA
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 23/07/2022
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply:At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
Job Description/Skills Required
As a Clinical Business Executive, you are responsible for the below:
- Ethical Promotion of Nestle Health Science products in the territory by clearly communicating with Health Care Professionals (HCPs) / Super Speciality doctors like Intensivist, Oncologist, Diabetologist , Nephrologist etc.
- Responsible to manage the availability of the products across Hospitals and Chemists outlets in the assigned territory.
- Handling the Distributors and distributor salesmen& keep the track of stock availability & supplies against the orders.
- Responsible for the Sales and growth for the assigned territory.
- Identifying the opportunities to conduct scientific activities for Doctors & other stake holders like nursing staff at various Hospitals & institutions.
- Using the Key scientific detailing skills, grasping opportunities to do key conversions.
- Identifying new and potential doctors who aren’t on company’s list and adding them to the list using the scientific detailing skills.
- Preparing the data and reports as required by the organization.