Nestle India Ltd. is Hiring For Medical Representatives and has issued notification to accept Applications.NESTLÉ’s relationship with India dates back to 1912, when it began trading as The NESTLÉ Anglo-Swiss Condensed Milk Company (Export) Limited, importing and selling finished products in the Indian market.Application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Multiple Position as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Nestle India Ltd.
- Location : Agartala, Jharsuguda, Bihar, West Bengal
- Post Name: Medical Representatives
- Qualification: B.Tech/B.E. in Bio-Chemistry/Bio-Technology, Biomedical, Chemical, B.Pharma in Pharmacy, B.Sc in Any Specialization
- Experience: 1 – 5 years
- No of Vacancies: 04
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 04/02/2021
- Closing date for online Application : Apply as soon as possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process ( Personal interview , Group discussion , etc…,)
Job Description/Skills Required:
- The ethical promotion of Nestl’s infant nutrition products in her territory by clearly communicating with Health Care Professionals (HCPs) about Nestle’s Infant Nutrition products, their features, advantages, benefits and their appropriate use, within the Code of Ethics of Nestle’s instructions and keeping in mind, mother’s milk is best for Babies.
- Ensuring recommendation for the Nestle Nutrition product range within the scope of the Indian Code, detailing against homemade paps and bovine milk.
- Being a reliable source of information on infant nutrition and infant feeding practices.
- Ensuring quality execution in terms of detailing/ conducting scientific symposiums etc as per the company guidelines.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.