Nektar Therapeutics is looking to hire Research Associate .Interested and eligible candidates can send their resume..Nektar Therapeutics is a research-based development stage biopharmaceutical company that discovers and develops innovative medicines in areas of high unmet medical need. Our R&D pipeline of new investigational drugs includes treatments for cancer, auto-immune disease and chronic pain. We leverage Nektar’s proprietary and proven chemistry platform in the discovery and design of our new drug candidates……The eligibility criteria as follows.
Vacancy details :
|Company Name||: Nektar Therapeutics|
|Designation||: Research Associate|
|No. of Vacancies :||: 01|
|Location||:Hyderabad( Shamirpet )|
|Salary||: Not Disclosed|
- Responsible for execution of experiments leading to development of analytical methods and testing. Designing the analytical experiments in consultation with superiors.
- Formulation-analytical work would require knowledge and experience in handling liquid chromatography (HPLC and UPLC), water content determination using Karl fischer titrator, dissolution techniques, wet chemistry techniques etc.
- Assistance in maintenance of laboratory facilities, calibration of equipments, log book maintenance and other systems as per the research specific requirements and if needed to meet GXP requirements.
- Preparation and maintenance of documents such as LNBs, SOPs, protocols, reports and data presentations.
- Co-ordination within the team and regular feedback to supervisor on the assigned tasks.
- Participation in meetings with stakeholders locally, for project related updates, planning and strategies.
- Any other responsibilities delegated by Supervisor from time to time.
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply