National Testing Agency (NTA) Released Job Openings On 18/07/2022.National Testing Agency (NTA)) is an Indian government agency that has been approved by the Union Council of Ministers and established in November 2017 to conduct entrance examinations for educational institutions. The government appointed Vineet Joshi as the first Director-General of the agency.
National Testing Agency (NTA) hiring Post Graduates (M.Sc.), Engineers (Biotechnology), Doctors (B.PHARM), Doctors (MBBS), Doctors (MS), Doctors (Others) for CSIR-UGC NET Examination June-2022 Position.Complete Details for the CSIR-UGC NET Examination June-2022 as follows.
Important Details :
- Location : India
- No of Vacancies:NA
- Details of Salary:NA
- Opening date for online Application:18/07/2022
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply:Eligible candidates should fill application only through online mode on or before 10-08-2022. Personal and education details should fill in online application at appropriate place. Print of duly filled online application should retain for future use.
- Last Date To Apply : 10-08-2022
Freshers & experience B.sc,M.sc,B.pharm,M.pharm,ITI,Diploma,D.Pharm,B.tech,M.tech,Any Graduate Jobs In QC, QA, Production, Engineering, R&D, Micro, Store ,Sales,Medical Coding All Departments In Multiple Locations
Job Description/Skills Required
National Testing Agency (NTA) is inviting eligible candidates to apply online for CSIR-UGC NET Examination June-2022.National Testing Agency (NTA) will be conducting the Joint CSIR-UGC NET Examination June-2022 to determine the eligibility of Indian nationals for Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) and for Lectureship (LS) /Assistant Professor in Indian Universities and Colleges in CBT mode.Interested and Eligible Candidates may submit application only through online mode latest by 10-08-2022 , after making sure that they meet the concerned eligibility criteria. Candidates should fill all personal and educational details properly in online application.
Mode of Recruitment :
- The Examinations will be conducted in Computer Based Test (CBT) mode. The Test will consist of three parts. All the parts will consist of objective type, multiple choice questions. Total marks of exam will be 200.
- Fee Structure :
- No Application fee PwD, Rs 250/- for SC / ST, Rs 500/- for OBC (NCL) and Rs 1000/- for Others.
- Fees is to be paid Online through debit card/ credit card/ net banking.
- Application Form