National Peroxide is Hiring for Officer Instrumentation and has issued notification to accept Applications.NPL is in the business of peroxide chemicals and is the largest manufacturer of Hydrogen Peroxide in India.. Interested and eligible candidates required to fill application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Officer Instrumentation as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: National Peroxide
- Location :Mumbai, Kalyan/Dombivli
- Post Name: Officer Instrumentation
- Qualification: B.Tech/B.E. in Instrumentation
- Experience: 06-10+
- No of Vacancies: 01
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed.
- Closing date for online Application : Apply as soon as possible
- Mode of application : online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process ( Personal interview , Group discussion , etc…,)
Job Description/Skills Required:
- PLAN : To decide and finalize the priority of all the activities to meet the targeted goals. Budget preparation and budgetary controls. Recommending authority for departmental manpower recruitment. Check(Study/Analyse) : M Monitoring & attending to instrument trouble shooting problems & operations of instrumentation Systems of the Plant for Production Purpose. In order to meet statutory & regulatory requirements under various acts on behalf of the Company as per delegation of power.
- Do(Execute) : Attending to breakdown maintenance & Carrying out Preventive maintenance jobs for all the instruments of the plant and ensuring the effectiveness of the same. Coordinating with the Panel Suptd., Plant operator & electrician during MSEB power outages / Failures for plant emergency operations. Carrying out Operations of PLC/ DCS console for plant Instrumentation systems as & when required.
- Carrying out any plant modification, project jobs, participating in the fire fighting drills, extinguishing fire using firefighting equipments and observing all safety rules & regulations. Attending to all emergency, breakdown & maintenance jobs of instrumentation system, calibration & lining up of all equipments taking readings & recording all relevant datas. Carrying out testing & calibration of plant instruments for any nature of plant instrumental emergencies.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.