Mylan Laboratories Released Job Openings On 17/03/2022.Mylan Laboratories is now part of Viatris , a new global healthcare company committed to empowering people to live healthier at every stage of life. We encourage you to learn more about our commitment to increasing access to quality medicines for patients when and where they need them. Explore Viatris. Eligibility for the Technical Lead as follows.
Mylan Laboratories Recruiting B.Sc,BCA,B.Tech/B.E with 06-10+ years of Experience for Technical Lead Position.Complete Details for the Technical Lead as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Bangalore/Bengaluru
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application:17/03/2022
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
Related Job : For more pharma jobs https://pharmapage.in/
Job Description/Skills Required
1. Define, interpret and implement master data and governance solutions across all business processes. Provide detailed process knowledge for prioritized projects.2. Prepare, review and approve MDM prototypes based on draft requirements, and detailed design specifications based on documented requirements.3. Architect and design high complexity MDM solutions and configuration changes. Review and approve code and configuration changes. Provide guidance to consulting partners and junior team members.4. Establish and follow best practices and guiding principles for MDM solutions. Collaborate with Architects and Engineers to ensure design, configuration, and testing practices align with approved architecture.5. Design, develop and review MDM Hierarchies using Informatica MDM Hierarchy Manager, and custom User Interfaces using Informatica Data Director (IDD)6. Architect, design and implement MDM functions for match and merge, linking, data synchronization, data profiling, data quality analysis, and source system discovery for various business entities.7. Establish or implement designs using the Informatica Services Integration Framework. Design and/or build MDM hub objects, message queues and triggers, and access APIs using Java/Web Services.8. Understands and can perform database modeling.9. Serve as a top-tier technical MDM resource. Monitor and provide performance tuning of MDM functions and existing processes.10. Perform other duties as assigned.