Amneal Pharmaceuticals Released Job Openings On 16/03/2022.Amneal Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NYSE: AMRX) is an integrated specialty pharmaceutical company powered by a robust U.S. generics business and a growing branded business. Together, our nearly 6,000 colleagues are working to build one of the most dynamic pharmaceutical companies in our rapidly changing industry.
Amneal Pharmaceuticals Recruiting M.Sc,B. Pharma,M. Pharma with 5 – 18 years of Experience for Sr. Manager / Manager / Sr. Executive / Executive Position.Complete Details for the Sr. Manager / Manager / Sr. Executive / Executive as follows.
Important Details :
- Job Location: SEZ, Ahmedabad
- No of Vacancies:NA
- Details of SalaryNA
- Opening date for online Application: 16/03/2022
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: Please share your profile at firstname.lastname@example.org, if interested
Job Description/Skills Required
Amneal Pharmaceuticals multiple openings for MDI/DPI – Inhalation R&D (OSD Dosage Form).
Details: (For Manager / Sr. Manager)
1) Sound knowledge of sophisticated instruments like HPLC, GC, GCMS, LCMS, Karl Fischer Titrator, ACI, NGI, ADSA, FD-10, etc.
2) Experienced in facing different Regulatory Audits like USFDA, EU, etc.
3) To have awareness and understanding about the regulatory requirements/guidance of USFDA, EU, etc.
4) Hands-on experience of MDI-DPI dosage form for various tests like APSD by ACI & NGI, DDU, Drug content, Spray pattern, Related compounds, etc.
5) To handle a team of analysts / Work planning and distribution.
6) To guide & support all scientists for routine CMC activities like Exhibit batch release, Stability Sample analysis, Validation/Verification, Method Transfer of the drug product and drug substance for MDI & DPI dosage forms.
7) Analytical data review for all CMC activities.
8) Review of Method of analysis, specifications, SOPs, Change control, COAs, Stability protocols.
9) To handle OOS, OOAL & investigation reports.
10) Troubleshooting for day-to-day analysis.
For Executives / Sr. Executives:
1) Method Development, Stability, Method Validation & routine analytical activities for MDI DPI.
2) Operation and troubleshooting of MDI/ DPI instruments like NGI, ADSA, PSD, DUSA, etc. for day-to-day analysis.
3) Hands-on experience of HPLC, GC, GCMS, LCMS, Karl Fischer Titrator, etc.
4) Preparation and review of Standard test procedure, approval of specifications, analytical methods, SOPs, and change control.
Literature search and DMF review.
5) Coordinate with inter & Intra department contact for related issues.
Knowledge of Stability evaluation, Tech Transfer, and query work.