MSN Laboratories Hiring B.Sc,B.Pharma,M.Sc,M.Pharma.MSN Group is one of the fastest growing manufacturers of Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (APIs) and Finished dosages in India.Established in the year 2003, MSN Group comprises of eight API manufacturing plants ( including one for Oncology), two finished dosage facility ( one more for Oncology being built) and a dedicated R&D Center and is growing 30-40% every year. Our plants are ISO 9001-2000 certified, Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at bottom and check eligibility before apply and Eligibility details as follows .
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: MSN Laboratories
- Location : Hyderabad
- Post Name: Regulatory Affairs Manager
- Qualification: B.Sc,B.Pharma,M.Sc,M.Pharma
- Experience :02-07 years
- No of Vacancies :01
- Salary: Not Disclosed
Time and Venue : 21st March , 9 AM onwardsMSN Laboratories Pvt.Ltd., R&D Center,plot no.12, Phase-IV,Sy.no.119, IDA Pashamylaram,ptancherru,sangareddy,502307. Ph No : +91-8452304702/4789Contact – HR ( 40-91-30438786 )
Job Description/skills Required:
1. Collecting and reviewing the documents received from various departments R&D, AR&D, QA, QC and Production etc at each and every stage of manufacturing of drug substances to minimize the errors at the time of submission to regulatory agencies.
2. Hands on experience on the preparation of DMFs and their registration processes in the major regulatory regions [US, Canada, Europe etc]..
3. Hands on experience on preparation of drug master files, Applicants Parts, Tech Pack, life cycle management [updates and amendments] and drafting of response to deficiencies and customer DMF review comments for all global regions.
4. Should have hands on experience on eCTD regulatory submission tools.
5. Should have knowledge on the requirements to respond to the deficiencies.
6. Participation in the cross functional team meetings and providing regulatory inputs to the Product Development Teams
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion ,Exam