MSN Laboratories Released Job Openings On 06/12/2021.MSN Group is the fastest growing research-based pharmaceutical company based out of India. Founded in 2003 with a mission to make health care affordable, this Hyderabad-based venture has nine API and five finished dosage facilities established across Hyderabad, USA and Myanmar
MSN Laboratories Recruiting M Pharma with 2 to 7 Years Experience for Executive / Senior Executive / Junior Manager – FR&D-Department : FR&D – Oral Solid Dosage / Liquids Oral Dosage / Injectables Position.
Important Details :
- Location : Hyderabad/Secunderabad
- Department : Formulation Research & Development – ( FR&D )
- No of Vacancies: 20
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 06/12/2021
- Mode of application :Walk In
- Time And Venue:Walkin Interview on 10th December from 9 AM onwards onwards,MSN Laboratories Pvt.Ltd., MSN R&D center, Pashamylaram, Isnapur, Patancheru, Sangareddy (view on Map)
- Contact: 040-30438786
Job Description/Skills Required
- Formulation R&D Department ( Formulations R&D) in Formulation Division – R&D Center.
- Candidate Should have minimum 2 to 8 Years of experience in formulation development of solid oral dosage form for regulated market such as USA and Europe. Candidate should have exposure in handling various dosage forms such as tablets and capsules with exposure of scale up activities. Exposure to preparation documents such as MFR, BMR, PDR are consider as added advantage.
- Candidate should have 2 to 8 Years of experience in solid oral dosage forms for regulated market such as USA, Europe, Australia, etc.. He should have exposure in handling various dosage forms like tablets and capsules (ER/SR, IR). Experience in handling MUPS project is an added advantage. He should have exposure in designing strategies, DOE/QbD based development, data compilation and interpretation, basic knowledge about bio study evaluation, etc. Should have scale up exposure for regulated markets and should have appropriate knowledge about regulated market requirement. Should have exposure in preparing and reviewing documents like PDR, MFR, BMR, etc. Supervising and knowledge about handling regulatory queries will be an added advantage
- should have 2 – 8 years experience in FR&D (solids) should have knowledge in QbD & DoE & its application in Formulation Development. should have knowledge on regulatory guidance.