Milan Laboratories Released Job Openings On 13/09/2022.Milan Laboratories (India) Pvt. Ltd. was establshed in the year 1976 with the objective of manufacturing pharmaceutical formulations. A modest beginning, while being morally obligated towards improved human health, liquid orals and tablets were manufactured for the local markets. Supported by the initial success, other dosage forms such as capsules, dry syrups and Ointments were also added. The gradual expansion of the organisation was a series of milestones over the years which included Exports, building of a separate facility for Penicillin antibiotics and a brand new facility for General products, all replete with modern, state of the art and most current cGMP compliant systems.
Milan Laboratories Recruiting B.Pharm,M.Pharm,BSc,M.Sc with 12 to 17 years experience for Product Development Manager Position.Complete Details for the Product Development Manager as follows.
Important Details :
- No of Vacancies:NA
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 13/09/2022
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
Job Description/Skills Required
- 1. Maintaining Good Manufacturing Practices.
- 2. Maintaining production equipment in proper condition for effective use.
- 3. To keep a check on productivity & ensure good quality of product.
- 4. Responsible for Part of Production Planning Team.
- 5. All Online Documentation.
- 6. Performing Process Validation.
- 7. Performing cleaning validation.
- 8. Performing Equipment qualification
- 9. Training of respective department personnel for SOPs hygiene, effective working & evaluation.
- 10. Shall be responsible for I-HOD of all QAMS documents for all plants in Caliber QAMS.
- 11. Member of GMP cell
- 12. Responsible for DMS documents for packing.
- 13. Responsible for conduct Internal Audit as a part of Internal Audit Team.
- 14. Responsible for conducting Technical Interviews with HR.
- 15. Monitoring & control of packing activities and supervise packing supervisors.
- 16. Manpower adjustment with packing contractors.
- 17. To verify packing list.
- 18. Planning and coordination of packaging and container dispatch.
- 19. To verify pack profile of products.
- 20. Member of Celebration committee.
- 21. Chairman of Anti-sexual harassment committee.