Meyer Organics is conducting Walk in drive on 6th Feb 2021 in QA- Regulatory Affairs.Welcome to MEYER Organics – India’s one of the leading pharmaceutical manufacturer, founded in 1982 in technical collaboration with OMEGA – MEYER Ltd., Jersey ( Br. Isles). Interested and eligible candidates can attend interview on scheduled time and venue.
Walk in Details :
- Company Name: Meyer Organics
- Location : Bengaluru
- Post Name: QA- Regulatory Affairs
- Department: QA- Regulatory Affairs
- Qualification:B.Pharmacy/ M.Pharmacy/M.sc
- Experience: 2 to 6 years
- No of Vacancies: 01
- Details of Salary: ₹ 1,50,000 – 3,50,000 P.A.
- Time And Venue:6th February , 9.30 AM – 5.30 PM
Meyer Organics Pvt. Ltd. No. 10 D, 2nd Phase, Peenya Industrial Area, Bangalore – 560058. Land Mark- Southern Gas FactoryContact – Divya S ( 9945544952 )
- Contact: Divya S ( 9945544952 )
- Email: NA
- Selection Process: Based on interview
Job Description/Skills Required.
QA- Regulatory Affairs
1. Handling of documents for Export / Import NOCs.
2. Handling of documents for Additional Product Permissions.
3. Handling of documents for Certifications GMP, CoPP, FSC, NC, Capacity, Market Standing, GLP, Test Licence, CTS.
4. Knowledge about online portals of DCGI / SLA – SEVASINDHU / IDMLA / e-SUGAM.
5. Handling of documents for FSSAI licensing and Certifications with State FSSAI & Central FSSAI.
6. Handling of documents for WHO-GMP application and certifications.
7. Reviewing Stability / Validation protocols and reports