Medline Industries is Hiring for Regulatory Affairs Executive and has issued notification to accept Applications.Medline Industries, Inc., is a private American healthcare company based in Northfield, Illinois. It is the largest privately held manufacturer and distributor of medical supplies providing products, education, clinical programs and services across the continuum of care with offices in 20 countries. Interested and eligible candidates required to fill application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Regulatory Affairs Executive as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Medline Industries
- Location :Pune
- Post Name: Regulatory Affairs Executive
- Qualification: Bachelors / Masters in Science
- Experience: 02-07+
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed.
- Closing date for online Application : Apply as soon as possible
- Mode of application : online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process ( Personal interview , Group discussion , etc…,)
Job Description/Skills Required:
- • Review custom procedure pack bill of material (BOM) to ensure compliant component mix. • Perform product label reviews to ensure compliance with Canadian regulations. • Work directly with Medline Corporate Divisions to obtain required information for product applications.
- Assist in determining the requirements for setting up new products for Canada. • Working with RA Specialist determines device classification and regulatory requirements for selling new devices in Canada. • In the event of product recalls, helps prepare Health Canada reports and customer notifications.
- Assist with preparation of medical device license applications, drug applications (DIN), natural health product applications (NPN), and Cosmetic notifications. • Assist with the maintenance of medical device establishment (MDEL), drug establishment (DEL) and natural health (Site) licenses.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.