Medley Pharmaceuticals is Hiring for Assistant Manager- QC ( ADL/ PV Team Leader) and has issued notification to accept Applications.We are progressive WHO-GMP, MHRA-UK and USFDA certified company beside approval by several other countries and one of the fastest growing amongst the top 40 pharmaceutical companies in the country as per IMS. We are currently present in about 30 countries including UK, European countries & ROW.Application form link provided at the end of post.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Medley Pharmaceuticals
- Location :Vapi, Dadra & Nagar Haveli, Daman & Diu
- PostName:Assistant Manager- QC ( ADL/ PV Team Leader)
- Qualification: Any Graduate/ M.Pharma/ M.Sc
- Experience:06 -11 Years
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: ₹ 6,50,000 – 7,50,000 P.A.
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Contact: 0260-7151412
- Mode of application : online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process ( Personal interview , Group discussion , etc…,)
Job Description/Skills Required:
Hiring For Assistant Manager- QC ( ADL/ PV Team Leader) in Medley Pharmaceuticals Ltd! If interested candidates can share your resume to mentioned mail ID
- To check the required resources for analysis of new product process validation sample and analytical method validation and accordingly place indent and necessary follow up.
- To ensure timely analysis, completion and review of analytical method technology transfer activity.
- To ensure timely analysis, compilation, and review of process validation sample as per production plan.
- To ensure the protocol preparation, review and execution of analytical validation/verification & meet the time lines to provide the reports.
- To ensure Good Laboratory Practices in section.
- To ensure investigation and closure of all QMS initiated in section within defined time frame with sound scientific rationale.
- To ensure all time readiness compliance in Process validation and AMV section.
- To ensure the training matrix, mandatory training of each individual among the section and there compliance.
- To ensure all chemist qualification for new joinee.
- To timely report the abnormalities, erratic observation/results and QMS to head of the department and functional head.
- To ensure the submission/retrieval of report in QA on time.
- To update and review standard operating procedure / Test Procedure / Specifications related to process validation sample, analytical method validation, and cleaning method validation.
- To ensure optimum utilization of Laboratories equipment’s and instrument in working conditions with proper calibration.
- To ensure safety of persons working in section.