Marc Laboratories Released Job Openings On 27-03-2022.Marc Laboratories Pvt. Ltd. is a privately held pharmaceutical companies in India, headquartered at Lucknow, in the state of Uttar Pradesh. Over the last three decades, it has been developing and manufacturing pharmaceutical products and selling and distributing these in India. An integrated healthcare solutions provider with a pharmaceutical product basket, it caters to a wide range of therapeutic areas that include orthopedic, gynecology, cardiovascular, gastrointestinal, analgesics, haematinics, anti-invectives, antibiotics, and antidiabetics, and immunological. ..Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Marc Laboratories s Group Recruitment 2022 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Marc Laboratories Recruiting Any Graduate Candidates with 01-06 Years of Experience for Billing Executive & Office Administration Position.Complete Details for the Billing Executive & Office Administration as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Lucknow
- No of Vacancies:20
- Details of Salary: 1,25,000 – 2,50,000 P.A.
- Opening date for online Application:27-03-2022
- Mode of application :Walk In
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
- Time and Venue : 28th March, 2.00 PM – 4.00 PM
Marc Labs Pvt. Ltd 3, Vidhan sabha Marg Avanbai Mansion Between Sugnamal Building and Indian Overseas Bank Hazratganj Crossing, Lucknow-226001Contact – Shalini Tiwari ()
Related Job : 28th March 2022 Walk Ins List
Job Description/Skills Required
- Candidates must have thorough knowledge of handling excel, various software, generating MIS.
- Must have good office letter drafting ability.
- Candidate must be ready for undertaking multi-tasking with flair of handling all office admin related work.
- Maintaining Documents and Company assets.
- Handling sales inquiries and forwarding the same to the concerned manager.
- Performing other administrative task that may be assigned.
- Reporting to senior management and performing administrative duties.
- Communicate with Manager or Director on work status and field force (FSO,ABM & RBM) issues that arise.
- Taking Care of Office Administration, Coordinating and Communicating activities for the Office Responsible for all the administrative processes within the Office, as well as providing general secretarial support to enable the smooth and effective running of the office.
- Responsible for managing office services by ensuring office operations and procedures are organized.
- Expense report verification which are shared by Field Force (Field Sales Officer, ABM, RBM).
- Participate actively in the planning and execution of company events.
- Organize orientation and training of new staff members.