Novo Nordisk India is Hiring for Senior Safety Data Analyst – BI and has issued notification to accept Applications.We are a leading global healthcare company, founded in 1923 and headquartered in Denmark. Application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Senior Safety Data Analyst – BI as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Novo Nordisk India
- Location : Bengaluru
- Post Name: Senior Safety Data Analyst – BI
- Qualification: University degree in a computer science/pharmaceutical science discipline or other relevant background
- Experience: 5+ years
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 24/06/2021
- Closing date for online Application : Apply as soon as possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process ( Personal interview , Group discussion , etc…,)
- Contact: BSVB@novonordisk.com.
Job Description/Skills Required:
- This position will have responsibilities of Design, develop, implement and maintain BI and data collection solutions across Global. And as part of Safety Development team you will be loosely working together with the Front Desk, Support & Training, Validation team within SRSS and System Management teams in Global IT, our colleagues in GS and other key stakeholders like Global IT.
- You will use your analytical and technical skills combined with business understanding and data knowledge to guide and act as a sparring partner for our colleagues across GS and to deliver great BI solutions and support.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.