Institute of Nuclear Medicine and Allied Sciences (INMAS)-Defence Research and Development Organisation(DRDO) Released Job Openings On 23-09-2021.DRDO is the R&D wing of Ministry of Defence, Govt of India, with a vision to empower India with cutting-edge defence technologies and a mission to achieve self-reliance in critical defence technologies and systems, while equipping our armed forces with state-of-the-art weapon systems and equipment in accordance with requirements laid down by the three Services.
Institute of Nuclear Medicine and Allied Sciences (INMAS)-Defence Research and Development Organisation(DRDO) Recruiting M.Sc./B.Tech./M.Tech./M.pharma Candidates with 01+ Years of Experience for Research Associate (RA) and Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) Position.Complete Details for the Research Associate (RA) and Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) as follows.
Important Details :
- Location : Timarpur, Delhi
- No of Vacancies:10
- Details of Salary: Rs. 31,000+ HRA as per DRDO rules
- Opening date for online Application: 23/09/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
- Email id:email@example.com
Job Description/Skills Required
Online-interview (through Video Conferencing) of shortlisted candidates only:
How to apply: Application form can be downloaded from ‘What’s New’ column at https://www.drdo.gov.in/whats-new and submitted by email along with copies of testimonials. The e-mail address for sending application is firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Date of Online Interview will be intimated separately to shortlisted candidates by
4. Candidates who are not fulfilling the above mentioned qualifications need not to apply.
5. The last date for receipt of duly filled application form through email only is 1700hrs, 24.09.2021. INMAS Delhi shall not be responsible for non receipt of