Umedica Laboratories is Hiring for Sr.Executive/Assistant Manager-Purchase dept and has issued notification to accept Applications. UMEDICA is a part of the Amoli Group of Companies, manufacturing and exporting a wide range of formulations viz; Injectables, Tablets, Capsules, Suspensions, Dry Syrups, etc. UMEDICA offers a diverse product portfolio comprising of antibiotics, non-steroidal anti-inflammatory (NSAIDs), analgesics, antifungal, antiviral, anti-malarials, antituberculosis agents, antihistaminics, psychotropic, antihypertensives, lipid-lowering agents, drugs for sexual dysfunction, multivitamins etc. Interested and eligible candidates required to fill application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Sr.Executive/Assistant Manager-Purchase dept as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Umedica Laboratories
- Location : Mumbai
- Post Name: Sr.Executive/Assistant Manager-Purchase dept
- Qualification: Any Graduate
- Experience: 03-06+
- No of Vacancies: 01
- Details of Salary:1,00,000 – 5,00,000 P.A.
- Closing date for online Application : Apply as soon as possible
- Mode of application : online
- Contact: Interested candidates can share your CV on email@example.com
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process ( Personal interview , Group discussion , etc…,)
Job Description/Skills Required:
- Ensure timely execution of PRs for timely procurement of RM of requisite quality & at best price. Execution of Purchase Order within defined timelines to get the material as per the PR, by floating RFQs to multiple vendors Negotiate and finalize rate as per market and select appropriate vendor to raise purchase Order and seek managers approval. Sending approved
- Purchase Order to the vendor & seek acknowledgement for receipt. Proactively arranging documents required for vendor approval to secure timely deliveries and re-qualification need to be done before vendor block. Ensuring timely payments to suppliers
- Resolution of Quality issues by involving QA, QC and Vendor for closing the complaints Prompt action on any Change Request/Deviations for smooth change implementations without impacting deliveries Coordinate for AVD related activities, finding most reliable and cost effective source and support R&D Team for AVD approvals including arranging documents, samples, API etc.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.
Click here for notification and Apply