Macleods Pharmaceuticals is Hiring for QA Officer and has issued notification to accept Applications.Macleods, India Fastest growing pharmaceutical company, with a strong R&D and own Bio-equivalence centre, manufacturing sites approved by USFDA & WHO Geneva, ranked among the top pharmaceutical companies with a strength of more than 10,000 employees, presently operating in more than 50 countries worldwide.. Interested and eligible candidates required to fill application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the QA Officer as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Macleods Pharmaceuticals
- Location : Gangtok
- Post Name: QA Officer
- Qualification: B.Pharm/M.Pharm/ M.Sc
- Experience: 4 – 6 years
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed
- Closing date for online Application : Apply as soon as possible
- Mode of application : online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process ( Personal interview , Group discussion , etc…,)
- Contact : email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Description/Skills Required:
- Perform and Monitor IPQA activities injectable Section.
- Line clearance at each & every stage of Store, manufacturing & packaging.
- On line documentation like BMR, BPR, Log books and routine documents.
- To monitor the activity of calibrations & verification of IPQA instruments.
- Actively participation in batch Validation.
- Checking and maintaining Records as per cGMP requirement.
- To check for the implementations of SOP in the respective areas.
- Sampling of regular batches at various stage in manufacturing & packaging.
- Hold time study samples.