Hetero Drugs Ltd Released Job Openings On 08/06/2022. Hetero Drugs Ltd is an Indian pharmaceutical company and the world’s largest producer of anti-retroviral drugs. Hetero’s business includes APIs, generics, biosimilars, custom pharmaceutical services, and branded generics.Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Hetero Labs Recruitment 2022 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Hetero Drugs Ltd Recruiting B.Pharma/M.Pharma/MSC Candidates with 03-08+years of Experience for Regulatory Affairs Department.Complete Details for the Regulatory Affairs as follows.
Important Details :
- Job location : Hyderabad/Secunderabad
- No of Vacancies:NA
- Details of Salary: ₹ 8,00,000 – 15,00,000 P.A.
- Opening date for online Application: 08/06/2022
- How To Apply: Desired Candidate Please Share Your Profile email@example.com
Related Job : Syngene Looking For FRESHERS And Experienced
Job Description/Skills Required
- Preparation and review of Dossiers as per the current prescribe ICH guidelines for the ASEAN, African, CIS, Europe & Latin American Countries,Brazil,UAE
- • Provided Regulatory guidance and expedite response to regulatory authorities and Ensured documentation complies with regulatory agencies.
- • Filling the post approval variation of Type IA, Type IB & Type II, and Grouping of Variations.
- • Review of Quality and analytical data as per the pharmacopeia, specification, MOA, STP, Annual product report, Change control documents, Batch Record, Stability, Finish products/Packing material data for the purpose of compilation of the dossier.
- • Review of documents required for regulatory agencies (Viz , Analytical report, Process validation Protocol, process validation Report, Pharmaceutical development report,Protocols & stability data)
- • Preparation of various Pharmacological, Preclinical & Toxicological data based on published literature.
- • Preparation and review of labeling & packing materials and packing inserts of Finish formulation.
- • Preparation and review of SPC, packing insert and labeling information.