Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Released Job Openings On 17-09-2021. Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Limited is a pharmaceutical company headquartered in Mumbai, India that was founded in 1977.. Application form link provided at the end of post.
Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Recruiting B.pharma,M.pharma Graduate with 4 to 5 years of Experience for Senior Officer – Quality Position.Complete Details for the Senior Officer – Quality as follows.
Important Details :
- Location : Mumbai (All Areas)
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 17/09/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: Interested candidate kindly send your profile to email@example.com.
Job Description/Skills Required
Roles and Responsibilities
- Due Diligence of in-licensing partner with respect to GMP compliance
- Ensure availability of documents and Documents suitability
- Handling of QMS for NPI (New Product Introduction)
- Preparation of Technical Agreement and periodic revision as per SOP.
- Coordination with partners & Testing lab for qualification
- Confirm qualification of engaged partner for Manufacturing/ Packaging/ Testing sites.
- Ensure compliance before Launch as per define procedure.
- Experience of Regulatory audits and support.
- Vendor Audit and its schedule review and maintenance.
- Analytical method validation document review, Tech Transfer activities monitoring.
- PLEASE NOTE: Candidates only from Pharma companies should apply.
Desired Candidate Profile
Experience in QMS and Documentation handling in regulatory environment of European Market with 4-5 years experience in pharmaceutical industry. Candidate with EU region exposure in Documentation will be preferred.