Wipro Released Job Openings On 09-12-2021.Wipro Limited is an Indian multinational corporation that provides information technology, consulting and business process services. The Fortune India 500 ranks it the 29th largest Indian company by total revenue. It is also ranked the 9th largest employer in India with over 221,000 employees…Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Wipro Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Wipro Recruiting M.Pharm,B.Pharma,D.Pharm Candidates with 00-03+ Years Experience for Pharmacovigilance – Associate Position. Complete Details for the Pharmacovigilance – Associate as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Kolkata
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Details of Salary: ₹ 2,50,000 – 3,00,000 P.A.
- Opening date for online Application: 09-12-2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
Job Description/Skills Required
- Verify if the case meets criteria to be valid or invalid and split cases as needed
- Verify report type; add case classifications, where appropriate; enter and code all events, all suspect products, concomitant medications, and past medical history and laboratory results. Document seriousness as per instructions in standard operating process (SOPs), when available and record whether the case is medically confirmed. Resolve validation warnings.
- Use of tools as required for the case
- Set action item to notify the manufacturer of a non-company product, as appropriate; set License Partner (LP) exchanges per pharmacovigilance agreements (PVA); Set action item to request forwarding of product complaints, as appropriate.
- Complete case data entry verbatim from source document.
- Initiate appropriate follow-up activities
- Create or review and update follow-up letter, if applicable, according to the requirements
- Ensure all appropriate action has been completed
- Verify the accuracy and consistency of the data entered against the source document and ensure data consistency between free texts entered in the narrative and all structured Case Form fields.
- Ensures that cases are completed within timelines.