Lupin Limited is Hiring in R&D and has issued notification to accept Applications. Lupin Limited is an Indian multinational pharmaceutical company based in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. It is one of the largest generic pharmaceutical companies by revenue globally. Interested and eligible candidates required to fill application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume. Application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Multiple Position as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Lupin Limited
- Location :Pune, Mumbai
- Post Name: Drug Safety Assessment-Research Associate
- Department: R&D
- Qualification: M.sc,M.pharma
- Experience: 1 to 5 years
- No of Vacancies: 01
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 29/01/2021
- Closing date for online Application : Apply as soon as possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process ( Personal interview , Group discussion , etc…,)
Job Description/Skills Required:
Hiring For Drug Safety Assessment-Research Associate in Lupin Ltd!
- Responsible of handling the HPLC/UPLC and LC/MS-MS for bio-analytical method development and validation.
- Responsible for analysis of bio-analytical samples using various sample extraction technique for biological matrices.
- Responsible for performing the calibration of lab instruments and checking the calibration records, Log books and IQ, OQ, PQ document.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.