Lupin Ltd Released Job Openings On 27/03/2022.Lupin Limited is an Indian multinational pharmaceutical company based in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. It is one of the largest generic pharmaceutical companies by revenue globally.Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Lupin Ltd Recruitment 2022 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Lupin Ltd hiring Candidates with 01+ years of relevant experience for Officer – Quality Control Position.Complete Details for the Officer – Quality Control as follows.
Important Details :
- Location : Dabhasa
- No of Vacancies:NA0
- Details of Salary: NA
- Opening date for online Application: 27/03/2022
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
Job Description/Skills Required
- 1. To receipt and registration of samples received from plant and other laboratory.
- 2. Perform each analysis activity related to chromatographic (i.e. HPLC, GC, GC-MS, IC-PMS, Lc-MS, XRD etc.) solution. (i.e. In process, raw material, intermediates, finished product,Hold time and stability samples etc…).
- 3. To maintained log book/e-log book related to analysis.
- 4. Issuance of chemical and standard for routine usage.
- 5. Result recording of Raw material, Recovered solvent, In-process, stability study, intermediate, vendor sample and finished product through SAP.
- 6. To initiate abnormalities / non-conformity identified during the analysis. (i.e. laboratory incident, extraneous peak, OOS, OOT etc.)
- 7. To Perform calibration of GC, HPLC, GC-MS, IC-PMS, XRD, Analytical Balance, Micro Balance and pH meter.
- 8. Preparation of Stability/Hold time summary and manual COA as per requirement.
- 9. Maintain the record of raw data in respective test data sheet.
- 10. Initiation, completion and filing of Daily analysis reports.
- 11. Qualification of working standard.
- 12. Trouble shooting of instruments and equipment’s.
- 13. Laboratory maintenance as per QC cGMP.
- 14. Execution of special assignments given by department head/Designee.
- 15. Usage of PPE’s at shop floor by self, co-employees and contractual workmen.