Linux Laboratories Pvt ltd is Hiring for Executive/Senior Executive and has issued notification to accept Applications.Linux Laboratories is an emerging global pharmaceutical company with Operating Corporate office in cosmopolitan city, Chennai, India. Application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Executive/Senior Executive as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Linux Laboratories Pvt ltd
- Location :Pondicherry
- Post Name: Executive/Senior Executive
- Qualification: Any Graduate
- Experience: 04 -7 years
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 13/02/2021
- Closing date for online Application : Apply as soon as possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process ( Personal interview , Group discussion , etc…,)
Job Description/Skills Required:
- Factory HR, industrial relations, Factory administration, compliance and legislation functions
- Labour & Union management
- Union agreements and & Wage settlements
- Liaison with government and non-government, professional and local bodies for better functioning of the factory
- Ensure plant productivity as per the business objectives
- Budget management and expense control
- Monitor, review and implement policies and practices related to Employee welfare
- Ensure Health & safety as per the best practices and compliance standards
- Ensure compliance to all regulatory and statutory requirement
- Recruit, retain and maintain pool of talents in the plant as per business requirements
- Liaise with other functional/ departmental heads to understand and address their concerns
- Address IR and employee relation issues, grievances and disciplinary procedures as per law
- Employee engagement initiative to keep workforce motivated and with high morale
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.