Lambda Therapeutic Research Released Job Openings On 06/06/2022.We, Lambda Therapeutic Research Limited are a leading global Clinical Research Organization (CRO) headquartered in Ahmedabad – India, with facilities and operations in Mumbai (India), Mehsana (India), Toronto (Canada), Warsaw (Poland), London (UK) and USA with approximate 750 employees located in our facilities across the globe.
Lambda Therapeutic Research Recruiting B.sc,B.pharma,Any Postgraduate Candidates with 02 to 06 years of Experience for Clinical research Scientist Position.Complete Details for the Clinical research Scientist as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Ahmedabad ( Gota)
- No of Vacancies:20
- Details of Salary: ₹ 2,50,000 – 7,00,000 P.A.
- Opening date for online Application:06/06/2022
- Mode of application :Online
- Time & Venue: 10th June – 11th June, 10.00 AM – 5.00 PM
Lambda Therapeutic Research Ltd. Near Silver Oak Engineering Collage, Behind Bhavik Publication, Gota, Ahmedabad (view on Map)Contact – Rushabh Shah ()
Job Description/Skills Required
- Candidate Must have minimum 1 Years of experience in Bio-analytical
- Job Location – Ahmedabad
- Selected candidate must join company with in maximum one month
Job Description –
- 1. Validate Bioanalytical method in biological matrix.
- 2. Analyze biological samples of allotted projects.
- 3. Handling and the operations of LC-MS/MS.
- 4. Calibrate the pH Meter and Balance in the Bioanalytical laboratory.
- 5. Preparing and checking of labels for Instruments, Method Validation / Development.
- 6. Ensure effective implementation of GLP and 21 CFR by checking of instrument labels, completeness of logbooks of equipments and instruments and ensuring the instrument calibrations are done before due date.
- 7. Reporting about the status of an on-going projects and method validation to group-leader.
- 8. To communicate about the performance of lab equipments and status of resource availability to the group-leader.
- 9. Develop self, and maintain knowledge in relevant field at all times.
- 10. Work as per OECD GLP principles.