Lambda Therapeutic Recruiting For Project Manager .Lambda Therapeutic Research Limited are a leading global Clinical Research Organization (CRO) headquartered in Ahmedabad – India, with facilities and operations in Mumbai (India), Mehsana (India), Toronto (Canada), Warsaw (Poland), London (UK) and USA with approximate 750 employees located in our facilities across the globe.
Eligibility and other details :
- Post Name: Project Manager
- Qualification: B.Pharma,B.Sc with 07-12 Years of Experience
- Location: Ahmedabad
- Salary: 9,00,000 – 15,00,000 P.A.
- No Vacancies: 01
- Selection Process : Based on Resume Received,will shortlist.
- Prepare project plan as per the project timelines, budget and deliverables. Complete the assigned project in Qualitative, cost effective and time bound manner. Develop the contract and budget for clinical trial projects. Conduct feasibility studies. Track timelines, milestones and budget requirements for assigned projects Coordinate for the required regulatory submission and approvals for the conduct of the study and CTRI registration. Allocate CTLs/CRAs to clinical trial projects. System enhancement in terms of developing appropriate study tools and tracking system Assist new CTLs/CRAs in identifying and developing investigators for assigned studies. Co-ordinate planning and conduct of clinical trial projects in liaison with CTLs/CRAs and other interdepartmental team members. Assist in selection of the sites in conjunction with sponsor and lambda and recommend site assignments. Provide protocol specific training to the CTLs/CRAs including therapeutic expertise, CRF conventions, study procedures and SOPs Supervise activities of the CTLs/CRAs including the scheduling of monitoring visits, other activities associated with the project (e.g. review of visit reports for completeness and accuracy, assisting monitors with site problems etc and time accountability for the project.