Lactonova Nutripharm Released Job Openings On 01/08/2022. With more than 15 years of history and dramatically growing. Founded in the year 2000 in the manufacturing and sales of nutraceutical and dietary supplement formulations, ingredients and research. A vertically integrated natural products manufacturing company having facilities in southern and northern parts of India.
Lactonova Nutripharm Recruiting B.Pharma,Any Graduates with 03-05+ years of Experience for HR Manager/Executives Position.Complete Details for the HR Manager/Executives as follows.
Important Details :
- Location: Hyderabad
- No of Vacancies:01
- Details of Salary:₹ 3,00,000 – 4,00,000 P.A.
- Opening date for online Application: 01/08/2022
- Mode of application :Walk In
- Time And Venue : 4th August – 6th August , 9.30 AM – 5.30 PM
Plot.No: 81-3, IDA Mallapur, Hyderabad, Telangana 500076Contact – KEVIN MATHEWS ( 9030058828 )
Job Description/Skills Required
- Enhances the organizations human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs, and practices.
- Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
- Supports organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counseling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; and recommending changes.
- Prepares employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs.
- Ensures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees; scheduling management conferences with employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances; and counseling employees and supervisors.
- Enforces management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
- Retains historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system and keeping past and current records.
- Manages human resource staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Advances human resource staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; and planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Payroll Management and Statutory Compliances knowledge Employee Database Management, Issuance of Various Letters, Leaves & Attendance Management, Payroll, EPF-ESIC & Legal Compliance, Performance Review & Management, Trainings & Development activities, Employee Engagement Activities, CSR, Generalist role Handling End to End Recruitment.