Jubilant Generics is Hiring for RA -Analytical Research API and has issued notification to accept Applications. Jubilant Pharma Limited is a global integrated pharmaceutical company offering a wide range of products and services to its customers across geographies. Interested and eligible candidates required to fill application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the RA -Analytical Research API as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Jubilant Generics
- Location : Noida,R&D Centre – I, IND
- Post Name: RA -Analytical Research API
- Experience: 2-4Yrs
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application:23/02/2021
- Closing date for online Application : Apply as soon as possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process ( Personal interview , Group discussion , etc…,)
Job Description/Skills Required:
To perform analytical method validation of drug substances and drug products as per ICH guideline using instruments like HPLC, UPLC, GC, Dissolution apparatus and UV-Vis spectrophotometer. Knowledge of instruments like TOC analyzer, Viscometer, Liquid particle counter, Osmometer, Karl Fisher, Potentiometer and IR spectroscope will be added advantage.
Perform analytical method verification of raw material, API’s and excipients.
Preparation ofanalytical method validation protocol and report
Exposure in regulatory environment and have good understanding of current regulatory guidelines
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.